With summer here, it’s important to get a good night’s rest to stay energized during the day. You’ve been waiting for the warm weather all year, now it’s time to get out there and enjoy it!
Try these five tips for a better night’s rest!
1. Create a Bedtime Routine - Going to bed around the same time every night, even on weekends, is a good way to keep your body acclimated to a restful night’s sleep.
2. Wake Up At The Same Time– Awakening each morning around the same general time goes a long way to helping your body remain in a restful state through the night. You’re basically training your body to get up at the same time every day, and thus, your body knows that while in a resting state, it needs to recuperate energy.
3. Exercise Daily – While you want to avoid exercising before bedtime, exercising each day helps stimulate digestion, promotes circulation and more. Basically, making your body work tires it out, making it easier to sleep at night.
4. Avoid Distractions – Playing with your phone, eating and watching TV in bed throws off melatonin production, as well as your natural circadian rhythm. Relax in bed, get comfortable and disconnect from your phone, you’ll rest easier.
5. No Caffeine – This one might seem obvious, but certain “relaxing” teas and other beverages may contain caffeine, which causes your body to remain awake.
With so many exciting summer activities to take part in, it’s crucial to get enough sleep so you can awaken feeling refreshed and revitalized! If you experience occasional sleeplessness, our wide range of Melatonin products are another great way to support sound rest.* With several different dosages to meet your needs, our drug-free formulas can help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.*
Sign Up for Emails
Sign up for our email newsletter – so you’ll always be first to know about new products, promotions and more!
We use tools, such as cookies, to provide you with the best user experience.We use these tools to personalize content and ads, provide social media features and analyze website traffic. Learn more or manage settings.