Instant Chocolate Pancake Mix
Amount for 2 Pancakes (Recipe yields 24 total)
2.3g Fat / 46g Carbohydrates / 8g Protein
Part 1 – Instant Pancake Mix
- 4 Cups All-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- 1½ Scoops Optimal Solutions® Chocolate Complete Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix
- 1 Cup Instant Pancake Mix – Part 1
- 1 Large Egg
- 6 – 8 oz. Buttermilk
- ¼ Stick Melted butter
- Instant pancake mix: In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Heat an electric griddle or frying pan to 350 F. Heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a small bowl whisk together the egg whites and the buttermilk. In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the melted butter.
- Combine the buttermilk mixture with the egg yolk mixture in a large mixing bowl and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the liquid ingredients on top of the instant pancake mix (Part 1) and Chocolate Protein & Vitamin Shake Mix.
- Using a whisk, mix the batter just enough to bring it together.