Lean-Beef Burger with Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 lb 93% Lean Beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup worecester sauce
- 6 slices low fat / fat-free cheese
- 6 whole-wheat buns
- 6 medium sweet potatoes (for French fries)
- Lettuce, tomatoes, onions and other toppings!
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl
- Form into 6 patties; Cook over medium heat on the grill for 6 to 7 minutes per side until cooked thoroughly!
- Add rest of desired toppings and serve with a side salad or some sweet potato fries for a lower-fat version of your favorite BBQ meal!
- For Fries: lightly coat sliced sweet potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in the oven on 450 for about 20 minutes or until crispy!