Hair, Skin and Beauty Hacks Every Woman Needs to Know
However, we understand that sometimes we all need a quick fix when it comes to our appearance. Save time and frustration with these life-changing beauty hacks that every woman should know:
- Need a quick fix for frizzy hair? Rub a small amount of hand lotion through your strands.
- Make your bobby pins last longer by spraying them with hairspray before styling.
- Dry shampoo is a great way to keep your hair looking fresh between washes. If you run out, baby powder works as an alternative.
- To tame strands of hair affected by static, run a dryer sheet through them.
- Running out of makeup remover? Coconut oil is the perfect solution.
- If you have a red blemish, use a green concealer to correct your skin color.
- When your tan fades and your foundation is too dark, adjust the color by mixing it with some moisturizer.
- Need a quick fix for a pimple? Applying some whitening toothpaste to the area overnight can help clear it up.
Nail Beauty Hacks:
- If you don’t have time to let your nails completely dry, speed up the process by spritzing your polish with PAM cooking spray and wait only 20 seconds.
- If you’ve ever removed your red manicure only to be left with slightly stained nails, remove the excess color by scrubbing your fingertips in whitening toothpaste.
- Extend your manicure’s lifespan by applying white vinegar to your nails prior to painting them.
- Repair damaged cuticles by mixing 3 tablespoons of lotion with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and microwaving for 30 seconds. Add the mixture to clean nail beds and cover with gloves before bed for revitalized cuticles in the morning.