Chocolate Coconut Energy Balls with Turmeric
- 2 tsp ground turmeric (6 capsules of Nature's Bounty Turmeric)
- ¾ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- 1 cup almond butter
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Add all ingredients (only ½ coconut flakes) to a food processor and blend on high until mixture starts sticking together. Periodically use a spatula to scrape the sides as needed if ingredients are sticking.
- Place mixture in a small bowl then refrigerate for 30 minutes to harden.
- Begin scooping out mixture using 1 tbs at a time and roll into little balls
- Place ball on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and repeat until the entire mixture is used up.
- Refrigerate baking pan for at least 4 hours before serving, then roll balls into remainder of coconut flakes.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.